Friday, April 20, 2007

Well, a reprieve of sorts. I was rather nervous sitting and waiting for the verdict on Anna's eyes this afternoon, and I didn't take any reading material today. Spent all the "waiting" time praying for peace and acceptance of "wherever we go from here.". (I know so many of you have been praying, and I know God answers prayer, but I also know that He allows us to travel some journeys for many purposes, so He doesn't always---in fact, rarely does He seem to save us from the tough times and sometimes the nightmares of life.)

And the verdict from the ophthalmologist was . . . ."Better." Not a "let's celebrate, WhooHoo! better", but more like a hesitant "better." We keep doing what we're doing (Methotrexate, Cyclosporine, Pred Forte drops, dilating drops, Leucovorin), and we get to stretch out the time between appointments to THREE weeks instead of one or two (now I am definitely celebrating THAT fact!).

No comments: